Just thought I'd post some of my experiences with the new Glide64 version.
There are some pretty major updates to emulation. Here's just a few:
* Conker's Bad Fur Day is now emulated perfectly. Yes you heard right: This game, when emulated, now looks 100% identical to real N64 hardware. Considering this is the most technically taxing and impressive N64 game out there, this is saying something.
* YUV texture support. These framebuffer textures are now natively supported. Games like Bottom of the Ninth use this for image representation purposes.
* 32-bit texture support. Needed for the Japanese version of Pokemon Stadium.
* rdphalf microcode commands are emulated. This is used for Perfect Dark and GE 007 sky. Which also means Perfect Dark is, perfectly emulation.
* Not to mention on top of that, full high resolution texture support.
There's loads of other nice things too, but it will take all day to list them....